1. The size and width of the accessible bathroom door for disabled people shall not be less than 800mm, making it convenient for wheelchair access.
2. Use a sliding door and install a horizontal handle on the door to facilitate opening or closing for wheelchair users. If the budget allows, use an electric door and the user presses a button (or red sensor) to open or lock it.
3. The interior space of the accessible bathroom should be greater than 1.5m * 1.5m, which is conducive to wheelchair rotation.
4. The sanitary ware is equipped with dedicated accessible sanitary ware. The men's urinal uses a low level urinal with a height of less than 450mm, and the toilet uses a toilet without a water tank (actually a hidden water tank) with a height of 450mm; The basin may use a hanging basin or a half column basin, which is convenient for wheelchair entry at the foot and has a height of 800mm.
5. When equipped with handrails, the height of the toilet handrails is 700mm, the spacing width is 700-800mm, the height of the urinal handrails is 1180mm, and the height of the basin handrails is 850mm.
6. Equipped with an emergency call system, the emergency call system can be selected to be installed at a height of 450mm from the wall to the ground, equipped with a waterproof switch, or can be selected to be integrated on the armrest. And equipped with an alarm red light connected to the emergency call system outside the door.
The above is the content introduced by the manufacturer of protective handrails in Jinan. Thank you for taking the time to check our company's information content http://www.jnndjc.com
If you want to learn more, welcome to call for consultation!