1、 Material selection
1. Toilet partition floor material: The floor should be made of waterproof, dirt resistant, and anti slip granite, with a height of 10-20mm lower than other floors and a floor drain of about 10mm lower to facilitate drainage.
2. Toilet partition top material: The top surface is affected by water vapor and is most susceptible to mold. Waterproof and heat-resistant materials are preferred. Generally, colorful formed aluminum gussets and acrylic shaped ceilings are used. These materials have strong water resistance and are covered with insulation materials on the surface, making them ideal materials for bathroom ceilings. The specifications are mainly 120mm wide strip and 300mm * 300mm square, with two surface structures: flat and micro hollow. Acrylic shaped ceilings have lower prices but are prone to aging; Colorful shaped aluminum gusset plates are expensive, but they are diverse in color and durable, making them the main material used for modern bathroom ceilings. In addition, aluminum plastic board or calcium silicate board are also used, which are coated with cement paint on the surface, with lower prices and strong waterproof properties.
3. Toilet partition wall material: The bathroom wall area is the largest, and materials with strong waterproofing, corrosion resistance, and mold resistance must be selected. Easy to clean ceramic tiles, marble, mosaics, and other designs are available in a variety of colors. They can be collaged with rich patterns and are smooth, flat, and easy to dry. They are very practical wall materials, but they should be consistent with the color of the ground material. For example, bathroom partitions made of metal materials have many other advantages besides being waterproof. For example, it is lightweight, energy-saving, easy to install, maintain, and has strong recyclability High strength, good stiffness, not easy to deform, and high load-bearing capacity; Even under the impact of external forces, it can maintain its shape without being easily changed Good sound insulation, thermal insulation, moisture-proof, fireproof effect, non-toxic, and environmentally friendly; And many other advantages.
1. Do not use the downhill slide, as it is difficult to clean and may accumulate water after regular use.
2. We need to lay floor and wall tiles first, and then customize the bathroom high compartment according to the actual size. It is important to note the error between the upper and lower walls, and the high compartment can only be customized according to the actual size on site.
3. If there is no door frame, a water blocking door stop should be installed, and a dedicated threshold stone can be installed, which should be 1.5 centimeters to 2 centimeters higher than the ground.
When installing high compartments in the bathroom, the process needs to be more refined. If the high compartments in the bathroom are not installed properly, it can lead to serious legacy problems such as poor drainage system in the bathroom. Nowadays, people's requirements for residential decoration have also significantly increased.