In order to create a clean, hygienic, environment-friendly and convenient environment, some public toilets use a series of partition materials such as wood boards and anti magnification boards to divide the toilet partitions into small spaces. How to install the toilet partitions? Next, Jinan bathroom partition manufacturer summarized the 10 steps of partition, let's have a look.
1. Understand the overall layout of sanitary partition effect and the configuration position of accessories. The general public health partition is composed of lever, side fence, door panel, handle, lock, central column plate, sole, corner, intermediate plate, sightseeing plate and other accessories and plates. Generally, the partition of public toilets is installed when the toilet is decorated. Whether you buy it online or in a physical store, you will install and package it or pay a certain installation fee to help you install it. The installation method of public toilet partition is described in detail below, as well as the installation process of toilet partition.
2. Draw a line to find the installation position of the toilet partition, and mark the installation position with a line according to the size of the toilet partition. As shown in the above figure, the planned location of the toilet is determined according to the overall installation of the specific toilet partition. According to the actual situation of the accessories, draw the corner code and the installation position line of the foot base (pay attention to the corner code connected with the middle partition, which is offset by 5mm from top to bottom to avoid two screws contacting each other; in addition, when calculating the size, it is necessary to note that the side plate should be covered with a transparent plate.
3. Install the center pillar, the middle partition, the side pillar and the observation plate with corner pieces, and install the foot seats at the corresponding positions. Please note that when the middle column is connected with the middle diaphragm, the two corner brackets at the same position should be offset by 5mm from top to bottom to prevent the corner bracket screws from colliding. When installing the foot pedal, the foot pedal shall be placed on the floor first, and the distance between the foot pedal and the edge of the column plate shall be determined according to the width ratio of the column plate. Then install the entire footrest directly on the pillar panel, one for the side pillar panel and two for the middle pillar panel.
4. Corners on wallboard and footrest on floor shall be installed. Drill holes with percussion drill, nail expansion rubber plugs, and use 4 * 30 stainless steel flat head self tapping locking angle. Pay attention to the correct installation of corner code. Align up and down with even spacing; For the foot rest, we need to drill holes on the floor with an impact drill, nail an expansion rubber plug, and fix the foot rest on the floor with 4 * 30 screws.
5. Put the pre installed middle partition and middle fence in place to see if the light board and side fence are in place. Pay attention to pad the cushion block at one side of the middle partition on the wall to make the middle partition close to the wall. Adjust the angle to make the two sides of the front of the middle partition vertical. Lock the block code and remove the block. Use the same method to lock the reference plate and the side pillar, and check whether the side plate and the intermediate bulkhead are on the same plane.
6. Install the pressure bar on the toilet partition, buckle the pressure bar on the column plate and light plate, drill the pressure bar hole with an electric drill, and lock the pressure bar with M4 * 16 stainless steel tapping screws; The internal space distance deviation between the top and bottom of the door shall be measured within 0.5mm; Pay attention to adjust the center pillar and side pillar to be coplanar and vertical.
7. Install the hinge to the position required by the drawing. When installing the door panel hinge, pay attention to the distance of 150mm from top to bottom.
8. Install the assembled door on the partition, lock the door, and install the handle in the correct position. Note that when installing hinges, the gap between doors shall be detected within 2-3.5mm, the width error of single side seam shall be 0.5mm, and the gap between adjacent doors shall be even. When installing the lock hinge, adjust the gap between the lock and the lock before installing the lock.
9. Install the clothes hook and other accessories, clean and check, pay attention to the installation of the clothes hook and other accessories, and check the whole partition for scratches, cracks and other defects after completion, and repair with corresponding paint or color repair pen. After the repair, clean the surface, clean the floor and accept it by other customers.
10. In fact, other installation methods are similar to ordinary furniture installation methods, except that holes need to be punched on the wall.
When installing partitions, qualified partition materials shall be selected. Corner pieces on the wall panel and foot seats on the floor shall be installed. The distance between the upper and lower hinges of the door panel shall reach 150 mm, which shall not be too large or too small, otherwise it is easy to affect the opening and closing of the partition door. Follow us http://www.jnndjc.com Learn more!