Accessible handrails refer to devices installed in corridors, living rooms, bathrooms, bathrooms, stairwells, balconies, and other spaces in elderly care institutions that have continuity and specific functions to support the movement of the elderly. Who is suitable for using accessible handrails? Jinan accessible handrails are mainly suitable for the following groups of people:
Elderly people: As they age and their physical functions decline, they have difficulty moving and are prone to falling. Accessible handrails can provide additional support for elderly people, helping them climb and descend stairs or walk, reducing the risk of falling.
Disabled individuals: Physically disabled individuals need more support and assistance, and accessible handrails can provide stable support and help them walk.
Pregnant women: Pregnant women need more support during walking, and accessible handrails can help them maintain balance, reduce physical burden, and reduce the risk of falling.
Children: Younger children have limited mobility, and accessible handrails can provide additional support to help them climb and descend stairs or walk.
General population: As an auxiliary device, accessible handrails can not only help people with limited mobility, but also provide additional support and safety assurance for the general population, making daily life more convenient and safe.
The use of accessible handrails is also part of the venue, let's take a closer look.
1. The distance between the inner side of the handrail and the wall should be 40-50mm;
2. Handrails should be installed firmly and in a shape that is easy to grip;
3. Handrails with a height of 0.85m should be installed on both sides of ramps, steps, and stairs; When setting up two levels of handrails, the height of the lower level handrails should be 0.65m
The use and specific parameters of accessible handrails
Accessible handrails and safety grab bars for toilets and public toilets:
1. Safety grab bars with a width of 0.60~0.70m and a height of 1.20m should be installed on both sides and above the urinal;
2. The diameter of the safety grab bar should be 30-40mm;
3. A safety grab bar should be installed 50mm from both sides and front edge of the washbasin;
4. The height of the toilet should be 0.45m, and a horizontal grab bar with a height of 0.70m should be installed on both sides. A vertical grab bar with a height of 1.40m should be installed on one side of the wall;
5. The inner side of the safety grab bar should be 40mm away from the wall;
6. The grab bar should be firmly installed
In summary, accessible handrails are designed for the convenience of people with limited mobility, but they are also suitable for everyone to use, providing additional support and safety assurance. Welcome to our website anytime http://www.jnndjc.com Consult for more matters!