We often see Jinan protective handrails installed on both sides of the corridor, but how much do you know about the installation of protective handrails on the corridor wall? Now let's follow the steps and precautions for the installation of corridor protective handrails!
1. Before installing the corridor handrails, fix the upper and lower columns, then draw a straight line above the two columns, and then place the middle column on the step (note that you can move the column forward and backward on the step, and place the column at the same height as the line). Use a marker to mark the hole in the column fixing hole, and then punch the hole to fix the column.
2. For the installation of corridor handrails, if the floor tile or marble has been paved, you can use a glass drill to drill holes. Before drilling, you can use plasticine to enclose a circle around the hole to be taken, so as to store water and drill holes better. After drilling with a glass drill bit, use an impact drill bit with a diameter of 12mm to drill. If the foundation is a board, use self tapping screws to directly fix the column.
3. The threading wire for installing corridor handrails can be a thin water pipe, which can be sleeved into the wire drawing, and can be broken by hand where it needs to be bent. This will save some effort. For wire drawing with a diameter of more than 12 mm, the tool wire drawing bending gripper can be used to hold the bend. When threading, the position of the wire drawing bend shall be measured first. After holding the bend, the threading hole can be sleeved on the wire drawing. After the wire drawing is placed in place, the threading hole can be fixed on the column.
4. Install the fixed handrails of the corridor handrails: measure the place where the handrails need to be bent first, and heat the hot bending blanket to hold the handrails that need to be bent for 15-20 minutes. The handrails can be bent when they become soft. (If the hot bending blanket is very long, you can loosen the hot bending blanket at the place where you do not need to hold the bend.) Remove the hot bending blanket, hold the handrail and place it on the column, and then cold compress the handrail with the warm towel prepared in advance, so that the handrail can be shaped along the bend. Wipe repeatedly until the armrest is shaped. If there are scratches on the handrails during transportation or daily use, which will affect the appearance, the scratch can also be eliminated by heating and wiping with a heating blanket.
5. Install the handrail plug of the handrail in the corridor, install the wire drawing plug, and tighten the jackscrew that needs to be tightened.
6. Some customers who install corridor handrails need to connect the handrails with the wall, so they need to mark and draw a circle at the place where the handrails contact the wall, and then punch the plastic expansion pipe into the wall, punch the center of the handrails plug, fasten the handrails plug to the expansion pipe with self tapping and close to the wall surface, and then sleeve the handrails into the handrails plug.
7. Attention shall be paid to the installation of corridor handrails from top to bottom.
This is the end of the installation steps and precautions for corridor guardrails. If you have any ideas or questions, please come to our website at any time http://www.jnndjc.com