Dry and wet separation can be done in the bathroom at home. It is very important to determine the height of the toilet partition. Then, how high is the toilet partition in Jinan? How much do you know about it? Next, we will summarize it in detail for you.
1、 How high is the toilet partition
The partition height of the toilet is generally measured according to the actual situation of the house, but the partition height of most toilets is 1950 mm in the case of hardware.
2、 Common toilet partition materials
1. Wood based panel partition material: widely used in public toilet and family toilet. At present, the wood-based panel partition in the building materials market is generally 12 or 18 mm thick phenolic resin high-pressure board, which is moisture-proof, impact resistant, pollution resistant and easy to clean. But its cost is relatively high, and it can be used in humid or dry high temperature environment, with high fire rating requirements.
2. Natural stone partition: this kind of toilet partition material is not only very beautiful, but also has good texture and is very solid, which is suitable for different styles of Chinese toilets. If it is used on doors and windows, it needs other materials. But the integrity of natural partition is actually a little poor. Like wood-based panel, it has higher cost, suitable for humid environment, and high fire rating requirements.
3. Composite board partition: this material is generally used in public toilets. The composite board partition is light in texture, easy to degumm or be corroded by moisture. It is easy to deform and oxidize because it is processed with aluminum or stainless steel edge strip at hand. Its cost is relatively low, durability is relatively poor, maintenance and elimination speed is fast, suitable for relatively dry and normal temperature environment, does not need fire rating.
4. Plastic partition: this partition is suitable for public toilets. Good waterproof effect, but poor decorative texture, easy deformation, less color, low maintenance cost, fast elimination. It is suitable for relatively dry and normal temperature environment, without fire rating.
3. What is the thickness of the bathroom partition
Toilet partition thickness needs to be determined according to partition materials. Generally speaking, the thickness of glass partition is 3-5mm. If the diaphragm thickness is too thin, it will shorten the service life to a certain extent; if it is too thick, it will occupy space and increase the cost. Therefore, the diaphragm thickness should be adjusted according to the specific situation.
Jinan toilet partition height has been a detailed summary for you, I believe you will have a new understanding and understanding after reading, if you want to know more content, you can pay more attention to our website.