Barrier free handrail, as the gospel of the majority of disabled and elderly friends, is used in many places. Today, we share the installation and installation precautions of barrier free handrail, hoping to provide reference for your installation and construction.
1. The height of barrier free single-layer handrail should be 850mm-900mm, the height of upper handrail of barrier free double-layer handrail should be 850mm-900mm, and the height of lower armrest should be 650mm-700mm;
2. The barrier free handrail shall be kept continuous, and the starting point and end point of the barrier free handrail close to the wall shall be horizontally extended with a length of no less than 300 mm;
3. The end of the barrier free handrail should turn inward to the wall or extend downward for no less than 100 mm;
4. The distance between the inside of the barrier free handrail and the wall shall not be less than 40mm;
5. The barrier free armrest is round and easy to grasp, and the diameter of 35mm is the best.
Barrier free handrail installation precautions and installation specifications are mainly divided into the following two cases
1、 Code for installation of barrier free handrails in corridor
1. Handrails with a height of 0.85m should be set on both sides of ramp, steps and stairs; when two layers of handrails are set, the height of lower handrail should be 0.65M;
2. The distance between the inside of the handrail and the wall should be 40-50 mm;
3. The handrail should be firmly installed and easy to grasp.
2、 Installation specification of barrier free handrail, bathroom handrail and safety grab bar in toilet and public toilet
1. Safety grab bars should be set 50 mm away from both sides and front edge of wash basin;
2. A safety grab bar with a width of 0.60-0.70m and a height of 1.20m should be set on both sides and above the urinal;
3. The height of the toilet is 0.45M, the horizontal grab bar with the height of 0.70M should be set on both sides, and the vertical grab bar with the height of 1.40M should be set on one side of the wall;
4. The diameter of barrier free handrail should be 30-40mm;
5. The inner side of barrier free handrail should be 40mm away from the wall;
6. The grab bar should be installed firmly.
Believe to read this article Jinan barrier free handrail http://www.jnndjc.com After the introduction, we will have our own understanding of this aspect and solve the problems in the future.