When the anti-collision handrail is installed in the hospital engineering project, other supporting products of the device are often required at the same stage, such as infusion track and curtain track, so what are the characteristics of these medical sky tracks and how to operate the device?
1. There are O-type, L-type, U-type, straight type, and various special-shaped tracks.
2. No deformation in the process of transportation and installation, smooth sliding during operation and safe bearing.
3. Our device doesn't use the temporary down plug method such as nail gun, but plastic expansion plug plus wood screw.
4. The plastic expansion plug on the market is too miscellaneous and the safety is not guaranteed. We open our own mold to make thickened, excellent material and durable plastic expansion plug. Ensure the safety of operation.
1. It is important to determine the orientation of the infusion track device, which is generally installed on the ceiling of the hospital bed center. It is necessary to pay attention to avoid turning on the light fan, and avoid hanging tower and shadowless light when operating room equipment.
2. Measure the hole spacing of the track device of the purchased Skyrail infusion frame, drill a hole with a depth of more than 50 mm on the ceiling with a Φ 8 impact drill, and drive in Φ 8 plastic expansion (pay attention to that the plastic expansion shall be flush with the ceiling after being driven).
3. Install the pulley into the track, and use M4 × 10 self tapping screws to both ends of the track of the plastic head device (o-rail has no plug, and its joint shall be flat and aligned to ensure that the pulley can slide freely in the track). Then install the track on the ceiling with M4 × 30 flat head tapping screw.
4. After the installation, hang the suspender on the crane hook, and check its operation and other functions.