Accessible handrails refer to devices installed in corridors, living rooms, bathrooms, bathrooms, stairwells, balconies, and other spaces in elderly care institutions that have continuity and specific functions to support the movement of the elderly.
Disabled elderly people use hand grip movements to maintain body balance or support safety handrails installed on walls, which are generally divided into horizontal, vertical, and inclined installations, as well as high, medium, and low installations.
Accessible handrails are mainly used to install in elderly households, disabled households, elderly care institutions, disabled service institutions, medical institutions, hotels, etc. to help disabled elderly people, disabled people, and patients maintain physical balance.
The use of accessible handrails in Jinan is also part of the venue. Let's take a closer look:
1. The distance between the inner side of the handrail and the wall should be 40-50mm;
2. Handrails should be installed firmly and in a shape that is easy to grip;
3. Handrails with a height of 0.85m should be installed on both sides of ramps, steps, and stairs; When setting up two levels of handrails, the height of the lower level handrails should be 0.65m
Accessible handrails and safety grab bars for toilets and public toilets:
1. Safety grab bars with a width of 0.60~0.70m and a height of 1.20m should be installed on both sides and above the urinal;
2. The diameter of the safety grab bar should be 30-40mm;
3. A safety grab bar should be installed 50mm from both sides and front edge of the washbasin;
4. The height of the toilet should be 0.45m, and a horizontal grab bar with a height of 0.70m should be installed on both sides. A vertical grab bar with a height of 1.40m should be installed on one side of the wall;
5. The inner side of the safety grab bar should be 40mm away from the wall;
6. The grab bar should be firmly installed
Accessible handrails are generally designed in the form of guardrails for the protection of thermal pipelines, fire pipelines, suspended fire cabinets, suspended power distribution cabinets, and staircase platform windows and protrusions on the walls of buildings such as elderly care institutions, disabled service institutions, and medical institutions. Come to our website if you have any needs http://www.jnndjc.com Consult!