Toilet is one of the places with high frequency of use at home, and also a place with privacy. The separation of dry and wet is very important in the bathroom, and it is also a popular design in recent years. Therefore, many people are worried about how to install the partition separating dry and wet in the bathroom. Today, Jinan bathroom partition manufacturer introduces 5 points that must be paid attention to in partition decoration.
1. Partition size: the size of the toilet partition should be set at about 1.2 * 0.9m, and the size should not be less than 0.8 * 0. m. Too small space will make people feel depressed, and it is not very convenient to turn around when taking a bath. Excessive space will lead to insecurity and discomfort.
2. Organic/toughened glass partition: The shower room shall be made of organic or toughened glass. When damaged by external forces, the fragments will form obtuse small particles similar to honeycomb. Therefore, even if it is broken, it will not cause serious harm to the human body.
3. Half wall partition: half wall partition is a unique kind of dry and wet partition. The proper design of this partition will make the whole space look more harmonious and distinctive.
4. Curtain partition: curtain partition is a flexible and compact toilet partition mode, which will not affect the lighting and ventilation of the toilet, and will save time and money. But if the curtain is not selected well, it will affect the overall aesthetics.
5. Threshold height: generally, the threshold stone should be 1.5cm - 2cm higher than the ground, otherwise the shower water will flow out from under the door, which will not achieve the purpose of dry and wet partition, and will cause inconvenience.
In addition, we remind you that there are water, shower gel and other dangerous factors that can easily cause slipping in the bathroom. Therefore, in order to ensure safety, install a handle beside the bathtub. And for the elderly at home, the armrest can also play an important role. Follow us http://www.jnndjc.com
, learn more about it!