When installing the partition of the public toilet, we need to know this process more accurately, because if the partition of the toilet is not installed properly, it will lead to some serious problems such as poor drainage system of the toilet in the later period, which will bring unnecessary trouble to the later period. What are the precautions for installing partitions in public toilets? Jinan bathroom partition manufacturer answers for you.
1. Do not use the slideway, because it is not easy to clean, and water will accumulate in the slideway after long-term use.
2. First lay floor tiles and wall tiles, and then customize the toilet high compartment according to the actual size. Pay attention to the error of upper and lower walls. The high partition should be customized according to the actual size of the site.
As a necessary place, especially some public toilets, partition is essential. It can separate the toilet to form a separate space. The toilet is a relatively damp place. So how to choose the partition material?
(1) The partition floor material of the public toilet: the floor is made of waterproof, antifouling and anti-skid granite, 10-20mm lower than other floors, and the floor drain is less than 10mm, which is convenient for drainage.
(2) Toilet partition top surface material: the top surface is subject to the influence of water vapor and is easy to mildew, so the waterproof and heat-resistant materials are mainly selected. Color molded aluminum gusset plate and acrylic molded ceiling are generally used. These materials have strong water resistance, and the surface is attached with thermal insulation materials.
They are ideal materials for bathroom ceilings. The specification is mainly 120mm wide strip, 300mm * 300mm square, and the surface structure is flat micro hollow. Acrylic ceiling is cheap, but easy to age.
Colored aluminum gusset plate is the main material of modern bathroom ceiling due to its high price, various colors and durability. In addition, aluminum-plastic board or calcium silicate board is coated with cement paint, which has low price and strong waterproof performance.
(3) Wall material of public toilet partition: The wall area of the toilet is larger, and materials with strong waterproof, corrosion resistance and mold resistance should be selected. Easy to clean tiles, marble, mosaic, etc. It has a variety of colors and can be spliced with rich patterns. It is smooth, flat and easy to dry. It is a very practical wall material, but it should be consistent with the color of the ground material.
For example, the bathroom partition made of metal has many advantages besides waterproof. Such as light weight, energy saving, convenient installation and maintenance, and strong recyclability; High strength, good rigidity, not easy to deform, and large bearing capacity; Even under the impact of external force, the shape can be kept unchanged. Sound insulation, heat insulation, moisture-proof and fire protection performance is good, non-toxic and environmentally friendly; wait.
3. If there is no door frame, water retaining door can be installed, or special threshold stone can be installed, 1.5-2 cm higher than the ground.
The above contents have been summarized in detail for you regarding the installation precautions of the partition in the public toilet and the selection of partition materials. I believe you will have a new understanding after reading them. Follow us http://www.jnndjc.com
, learn more!