Toilet partition is a kind of decoration appliance widely used in the toilet today. The partition material is anti Beite board, phenolic resin board, moisture-proof board and high-density board. The 12mm thick fumeijia anti Beite board is used as the partition board, vertical board and door. The door and vertical plate are stacked, with high concealment. So what are the guidelines for toilet partition?
1. The appearance and color design of the toilet shall be coordinated with the environment and pay attention to beauty.
2. The plane design of the toilet shall reasonably arrange the use space of sanitary ware and sanitary ware, and fully consider the configuration of barrier free access and barrier free facilities.
3. Toilets shall be divided into three types: independent, attached and movable toilets. The design and construction of toilets shall be carried out according to the design requirements of corresponding categories according to the location and service objects of toilets.
4. Independent toilets shall be divided into three categories according to the building category. The setting of various toilets shall comply with the following provisions:
① Class I toilets shall be set in commercial areas, important public facilities, important transportation and passenger transport facilities, public green spaces and other areas with high environmental requirements;
② Class II toilets shall be set along urban main and secondary trunk roads and roads with large pedestrian traffic;
③ Other streets and areas shall be provided with three types of toilets.
5. Auxiliary toilets shall be divided into two categories according to the building category. The setting of various toilets shall comply with the following provisions:
① Large shopping malls, restaurants, exhibition halls, airports, railway stations, cinemas, large stadiums, comprehensive commercial buildings and provincial and municipal hospitals should be equipped with class I toilets;
② General shopping malls (including supermarkets), specialized service organs and units, stadiums, restaurants, guest houses and district and county-level hospitals shall be equipped with class II toilets.
6. According to its structural characteristics and service objects, movable toilets should be divided into five categories: assembled toilets, single toilets, car toilets, drag toilets and barrier free toilets.
7. The construction area and number of toilet seats of women's toilets shall be appropriately increased. The ratio of male squatting (sitting, standing) position to female squatting (sitting) position in the toilet should be 1:1 ~ 2:3. Free standing toilets should be 1:1, and toilets in commercial areas should be 2:3.
The above is the detailed introduction of Jinan toilet partition. I hope it will help you If you have any questions, please contact us We will provide service for you with our attitude http://www.jnndjc.com