The anti-collision handrail is an anti-collision cavity structure made of ABS extruded parts, injection molded parts and aluminum alloy base plate, which is closely matched and processed through strict processes. It is widely used in welfare homes, hospitals, nursing homes, hotels and other occasions. So do you know the material and characteristics of anti-collision handrails? If you don't know, you might as well follow the Xiaobian of Henan Mingjian nursing, a manufacturer of anti-collision handrails.
Anti collision handrail
1. The anti-collision handrail is made of PVC and ABS polymers, with fine particles and compact density; The handrail panel shell is scratch resistant, anti-corrosion, bacteria resistant and has good fire resistance.
2. Various color models can meet the use needs of different occasions and styles, and can also customize various colors and styles.
3. The installation is relatively simple and convenient, the maintenance is also very convenient, and the service time is relatively long. It is a durable handrail product.
4. The anti-collision handrail is flame retardant and will not cause any harm to human body.
5. Novel shape, wall protection, anti-collision and resistance, suitable for a variety of occasions.
6. The anti-collision handrail can also be used with anti-collision corner protection and anti-collision wall protection board, which is beautiful and coordinated.
7. The anti-collision watch has leather lines on the face, which makes it feel comfortable, light proof and light resistant, and the fastening is reasonable.
The materials and features of the anti-collision handrail are not only the points explained in the above small series, but also many. If you are interested in this information, you can visit our Henan Mingjian nursing website at any time for more details.
The wonderful contents of this article are provided by Jinan protective handrail. There are many wonderful contents on this website. You can click to enter more contents: http://www.jnndjc.com We have special customer service to answer your questions